Our client is hiring.
Are you ready to join a firm that will allow you flexibility and balance while still being a part of the exciting and challenging public accounting world? Look no further! We want to talk to you and help you define the best career structure for your lifestyle. We offer:
- Signing bonus
- Remote options based on what works for you. Want to work a in a hybrid setting? More in person? More remote? Let’s talk and make it work!
- We are open to creating a work week that works for you.
We are currently seeking a Tax Manager with minimum of 7 years of experience to join our firm. We are seeking a candidate with comprehensive tax compliance and strategy experience. Tax Managers will be working with other members of our tax practice to develop and strengthen client relationships. They advise clients on a full spectrum of individual, partnership, corporate, and trust and estate tax services. We ensure that our tax personnel keep up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law and can provide our clients with in depth industry knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research skills, highly organized, and proficient in multi-tasking
- Must be highly motivated and experienced in managing multiple client engagements
- Must begin to attain visibility and recognition within their industry specialization
- Reviews work on client engagements to insure firm’s quality control procedures are followed.
- Informs partners of progress on engagements, takes timely action on technical, scheduling and other problems. Brings recommended solutions to partner’s attention for timely action.
- Actively involved in networking activities and maintaining contact with business peers.
- Effectively discuss technical issues with clients and be responsive to their needs.
- Completes performance reviews.
- Understands economics of the firm’s practice. Has direct client billing responsibility.
- Supports the management with decisions pertaining to policies and procedures and brings that support to the team.
- Stays current on technical and regulatory issues.
- Assist in any other tasks as requested.
- Proficient in business taxation: C and S corporations, partnerships
- Experienced in individual taxation and tax planning
- Experienced in tax planning strategies for business and high net worth individuals
- Experienced with multi-state and consolidated tax returns
- Previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors preferred
- Active CPA License
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a public accounting firm or related experience