Supply Chain Lead
Alpharetta, GA Hybrid
Supply Chain Lead for the Materials business at the Georgia location. This role focuses on the management of the demand and supply planning for the US as a trusted advisor to manufacturing, commercial, transportation and logistics, and purchasing teams.
The candidate will possess experience with statistical forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, demand management, strong ability to review/interpret data and present recommendations and findings to business leaders.
Primary duties will be to establish and lead trusted-advisor relationships with manufacturing, commercial, and product management. transportation and logistics and purchasing teams to facilitate the execution of demand and supply plans to fulfill customer demand with excellent service. The position is focused on statistical forecasting and collaboration with the commercial team to develop a demand forecast; and developing and analyzing the production and inventory plans in line with The company’s goals and facilitating their execution in alignment with Business product management direction.
Utilizing skills, energy, and great personality you will build trusted advisor relationships with leaders in commercial, product management and manufacturing and logistics provide options and recommendations to resolve challenges. This role requires a highly intelligent self-motivated person with a positive attitude, a ton of good energy, strong organization skills, and urgency to make things happen. A successful candidate will be someone who can:
- Work with commercial, product management, manufacturing, and purchasing teams to develop and execute supply and demand plans for business validation and execution.
- Provides leadership and guidance to less experienced analysts.
- Lead monthly calls to fully engage commercial, operations and business teams.
- Analyze issues within the supply chain, develop options, and make recommendations for the best course of action.
- Work daily with manufacturing plants and customer care to resolve supply for exceptional customer orders.
- Plans inter-company product transfers and determine plant capacity utilization and inventory projections.
- Use JDA, MS Excel, and other data analysis and reporting tools to fulfill demand and supply planning responsibilities.
- What You Will Bring to The company
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Industrial Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Master’s degree preferred in related discipline.
- 5+ years of related supply or demand planning (i.e., statistical forecasting, demand management, etc.).
- Experience leading a team or a project in an indirect or direct capacity.
- High proficiency in Excel / Oracle reporting
- Specialty chemical industry experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills to connect facts and see trends and opportunities. Excellent problem-solving skills to take new perspectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial/economic analysis and model building techniques.
- ERP system experience highly preferred.
- Strong inter-personal, written, and verbal communication skills to interface with external and internal groups. Ability to write reports, communicate information easily, and influence outcomes.