Senior Functional SAP/SF Employee Central Payroll (ECP) Lead
(SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central)
Illinois (Hybrid) Tuesday – Thursday ONSITE. (Mon and Fri REMOTE)
Contract 12-month contract
This is on site Tuesday – Thursday onsite. (Mondays and Fridays are remote)
SAP Functional SME – Expertise is high. Multiple (3-4) cycles of implementation experience are a must.
- Employee Central (EC)
- Employee Central Payroll (ECP) functional experience.
Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client contribute to and help to manage work streams that contribute to the overall project success.
- The Functional SAP/SF Employee Central Payroll (ECP) Module Lead manages and leads various aspects of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll implementation projects.
- The role involves working closely with clients and project teams to ensure successful delivery of payroll solutions and services.
- Support Payroll Lead in producing functional payroll deliverables, reviewing with client, and supporting all phases of the program from design through testing and go-live.
- Expected Deliverable(s) RTM, functional RICEFW designs, test plans/strategies, configuration workbook, test scenarios, process flows.
- Facilitate Process/Design Workshops.
- Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting technical requirements.
- Experience working with and managing onshore, offshore, and remote teams.
- Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preference.
- 4 years of experience configuring and implementing SAP/SuccessFactors Employee Central with at least 2 full life cycle SuccessFactors implementations, or strong Application support experience
- Certified in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central is a plus.
- Hands-on knowledge within the Employee Central application
- Strong functional knowledge of the SuccessFactors system, specifically in SF Employee Central
- Experience managing your plate of work, meeting deadlines, and ensuring quality deliverables and service.
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills – must be able to multi-task.
- The position requires a deep understanding of payroll processes, SAP systems, and excellent project management and communication skills.
- Define Future State Processes
- Complete RICEFW Functional Design
- Develop Test Strategy
- Develop Test Scenario iOS.
- Define Payroll Requirements