Senior ABAP Developer – CRM
Direct Hire Full Time
Pennslvania – Hybrid or Remote
No agencies or 3rd Parties
- The Senior ABAP Developer will be responsible for supporting projects, enhancements, and maintenance of the SAP HANA ABAP/CRM Development efforts.
- The Senior ABAP Developer will be able to provide hands-on support of the CRM application when needed.
- This role will support all related services globally to ensure continuous operations for a 24/7 business and work cross functionally with various business owners to determine and meet their needs.
- Reports to the Senior IT Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee completion of technical specifications Establish and manage object documentation for SAP Manage to application SLAs Build and maintain strong relationships with global and regional user groups and functions worldwide.
- Collaborates with functional analysts to design, build and test a variety of SAP objects including reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
- Manage any outsourced activities in support of assigned applications.
- Establish and enforce formal Coding Standard policy, Code Inspector Ensure all transport align with established coding standards and work towards retrofitting old code Ensure all transports completed by the team adhere to the change management policies.
- Provide quick and accurate estimates of projects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with functional analyst on design and testing.
- SAP ABAP/4 programming and most of the following: BADIs and BAPIs, IDOC’s, Workflow and LSMW.
- CRM Web UI development & using Web Services Experience with Middleware enhancements, debugging, queue RFC and Bdocs.
- Experience building and supporting IT applications Demonstrated ability to successfully lead IT projects of varying size and scope.
- Experience with S/4 Hana, CDS Views, OData APIs, Services & Behavior Definitions.
- Experience with SAP FIORI and RAP Model Proven ability to manage change and business integration.
- Customer service oriented, takes initiative in difficult situations Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical customers.
- Ability to lead a project team and technical staff.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or relevant applications experience
- Background and experience in Healthcare industry is a plus.
The company is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, they are not able to sponsor visas.