Job Title: Sales Technology Analyst
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Pay Rate: $24.00/hr. – W-2
The Sales Technology Analyst will support our internal users leveraging a wide array of 3rd party technologies. This role will report to the Manager of Sales Technology and will work closely with our internal stakeholders and act as SMEs for the software they support.
The ideal candidate understands our technology stack, procedures, and has the ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to problem solve issues. As a member of the Sales Technology Team, this individual will be a strong collaborator with a hands-on approach, taking ownership of
sales technology support tickets to support the growth and scale of our Heartland distribution channels.
- Provides a superior customer support experience for all users.
- Maintains documentation for each incident or request and escalates complex problems to the next level of support per documented
- Effectively works with internal customers, Service Desk, and Technical Services personnel.
- Responds to and resolves inquiries and requests for assistance with 3rd Party/Sales Technologies.
- Logs and tracks problems; reviews problem tracking databases.
- High school education or equivalency is required. Bachelor’s degree in information systems or financial technology is preferred
- One or more years of IT support experience required OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong credibility and interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse team across the US.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in supporting sales organizations, sales processes, sales methodologies, and strategy and can be a trusted advisor to leadership.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the sales organization's efficient
operation and success.
- Passion for problem solving and ability to follow a defined process is a must. Preferred Qualifications
- IT support/help desk/desktop support: 1 year
- Customer service/customer support: 1 year
- Working knowledge of the following Sales Technologies or Equivalent: Salesforce.com, Drift, Outreach.io, Dialpad, KF Sell, DocuSign, & Hoopla.net
- Career Path Sales Technology Analyst > Manager, Sales Technology > Sr. Manager, Sales Technology