Are you ready to elevate your paralegal career to the next level? Join our dynamic legal team in the heart of Downtown Minneapolis as a Litigation/IP Paralegal Extraordinaire! If you’ve got 3-5 years of Litigation/Intellectual Property Paralegal experience under your belt, we want YOU to be a part of our exciting journey.
At our Minneapolis office, we live by the motto: “Client First.” We’re all about delivering top-notch services to our clients, and we do it with passion and a sprinkle of fun!
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience that Shines:
- You’ve spent 3+ years rocking it in a law firm or another legal hotspot.
- Paralegal training from an accredited college/ABA-approved program or equivalent experience is music to our ears.
- If you’ve battled it out in the courtroom, that’s a big plus!
Tech Savvy Superstar:
- You’re not afraid of electronic discovery software, especially Relativity – you’ve got this!
Intellectual Property Enthusiast:
- If IP litigation is your jam, we’re thrilled to have you aboard.
- You’ve got a handle on some of those Rules of Civil Procedure (Rule 5, Rule 34 – you know the drill).
- Microsoft Office is like a playground to you.
- Your attention to detail is legendary.
- Juggling multiple projects? Easy-peasy.
- You’re an analytical and organizational ninja.
- When it comes to judgment, you’ve got a sixth sense for spotting and tackling issues.
- Talking the talk and writing the write – your communication skills are top-notch.
- Prioritizing, multitasking, and meeting deadlines are second nature to you.