Contract to hire position
Hourly Pay Rate: $20.00 an hour
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 9am -6pm
100% Onsite- Dunwoody, GA.
General Statement of Position
The office assistant is the first point of contact for clients and visitors, welcoming and directing guests, as well as answering and routing phone calls and faxes to the appropriate people. Responsibilities also include picking up, distributing, and dropping off mail to the Post Office, managing office supplies and snacks, and assisting with minor IT duties.
We are a highly collaborative work environment. We don’t print job titles on our business cards because we feel that every colleague’s contribution is equal and essential to achieving our goals as a company. We enjoy a refreshing, fun, and supportive work environment; while maintaining a culture which demands high quality, efficiency, and the utmost professionalism.
Job Duties and Essential Functions:
• Greet visitors in a friendly manner
• Answer incoming phone calls within two rings and directs them to the correct extension
• Routes email faxes in a timely manner to the appropriate party
• Receive and distribute mail/deliveries
• Assists with data entry Qualifications,
• Order, organize, and manage the stock of supplies and snacks for the office
• Collaborate with internal teams and assist with meal orders for office events, birthday, and anniversary celebrations
• Coordinate with the property manager to ensure that all maintenance requests are addressed in a timely manner
• Assist with minor IT issues, including setting up or troubleshooting workstation issues, etc.
• Lift boxes up to 25 lbs
• Provide additional support as directed
• Perform above duties in the office between regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (EST)
Skills and Experience required:
• GED Certificate
• Strong passion for providing excellent customer service.
• Willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
• Comfortability with computers and other IT equipment, such as monitors, etc.
• Strong organizational and verbal/written communications skills.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Supply management.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work closely with administrators, support staff, managers, COO, President and other Board Members, and vendors.