Under general supervision, analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design, and implementation of new or enhanced systems. Organizational Change Management Analyst who can conduct change readiness and change impact assessments and develop a stakeholder engagement and communication strategy to accelerate adoption of IT applications and or key changes.
- This is a remote position based in the US.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience of supporting change management IT project initiatives (Required)
- Knowledge of Prosci ADKAR and/or other certified OCM models, tools, and frameworks to support
- improved organizational design and alignment.
- Microsoft Office/365 including TEAMS; SharePoint, PPT, Excel
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Visio,
- and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with clients at all levels within the organization.
- Experience in executing OCM strategies for large IT System implementations preferred.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- 4-yr College Degree
- Manage the progress of the monthly status deliverables.
- Ability to apply OCM best practices, developing communications and templates for the client projects.
- Ability to work within established timeline for developing work products/deliverables and escalate risks in meeting deadlines.
- A good team player, ability to learn quickly.
- Resolve questions and/or issues as they arise.
- Facilitate meetings, take meeting minutes, and upload documentation if needed.
- Ad hoc requests based on project needs.
- Works in a collaborative development environment
- Support organizational readiness activities for system implementation project
- Organizing and facilitating meetings and workshops to drive decisions when needed.
- Assist with conducting business readiness and impact analysis of stakeholders and other measurement OCM tools