Job Title: Millwright – Rotation and Reliability Tech
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Job Type Direct Hire – Hourly Full Time
Shift: 4-day work week (4 x 10)
- We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Millwright – Rotation and Reliability Tech to join our team. This crucial role involves ensuring the ongoing operation and maintenance of our equipment, with a focus on maximizing reliability and efficiency. The successful candidate will play a key role in our commitment to safe and responsible company operations.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on a variety of heavy equipment, including crushers, mills, conveyors, and other machinery.
- Execute equipment overhauls and repairs during scheduled shutdowns, adhering to safety protocols and minimizing downtime.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic issues to rectify equipment failures promptly.
- Collaborate with the maintenance and engineering teams to implement reliability-centered maintenance practices, including predictive and preventive maintenance strategies.
- Utilize advanced diagnostic tools and technologies to assess the condition of equipment and recommend improvements.
- Participate in the development and execution of a comprehensive maintenance plan to enhance equipment reliability, extend equipment life, and optimize operational efficiency.
- Monitor equipment performance and maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, parts usage, and repairs.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements, contributing to a culture of safety excellence.
- Train and mentor junior technicians and apprentices in millwright techniques and best practices.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency and reliability of work operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Millwright certification or a related trade certification is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Millwright in a heavy industrial or environment.
- Strong knowledge of heavy equipment, including crushers, mills, conveyors, and associated machinery.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical drawings, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with predictive maintenance technologies and reliability-centered maintenance practices.
- Solid understanding of safety protocols and a commitment to a safe working environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Willingness to work in a rotation schedule, which may include working extended hours or on-call duties during maintenance shutdowns.
- Physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy equipment and perform tasks in a physically demanding environment.
- If you are a dedicated and experienced Millwright with a passion for equipment reliability and safety in the industry, we encourage you to apply and join our dynamic team.