Marketing Manager, Performance & Analytics
Atlanta, GA – Hybrid
Role & Responsibilities
This role will closely collaborate with external agencies for measurement and analytics, as well as other members of the marketing team on design and analytics. Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of performance marketing programs for our company centers across all states by executing CRM and paid media tactics. In this role, the Marketing Manager, Performance & Analytics will not only focus on customer acquisition and conversion tactics, but also provide analytics and measurement for overall marketing efforts – paid (paid social, email, etc) and owned media (like the website, social channels, etc., in collaboration with external agencies where relevant.
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Manager, Performance & Analytics include:
- Liaise with external agencies to execute paid media campaigns that drive patient acquisition and conversion across multiple channels, including search, social media, email, display advertising, and other relevant media that align with the marketing strategy.
- Manage and execute a complete CRM/ email strategy that nurtures leads, drives patient retention, contributes to conversions and eventually patient loyalty.
- Regularly monitor and analyze data from various digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics, and other tools used for various digital marketing tactics including SEO, email, social media, etc. Partner with external agencies where appropriate.
- Conduct regular research to help identify trends, opportunities, and threats. liaise with Regional Operations leaders to understand market and competitive trends.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, to develop a robust marketing calendar that will inform the campaign plan across various media.
- Collaborate with creative and content team members to apply compelling content based on performance statistics, audience profiles and best practices in content that drives digital marketing conversions.
- Take on project management leadership, and people leadership where appropriate, managing marketing campaigns that result in measurable success for the business.
- Ensure regular partnership with operations counterparts to maintain necessary understanding of the center-level business and create marketing campaigns that support patient traffic into the centers.
- Develop a comprehensive email marketing calendar across the portfolio of brands.
- Manage day-to-day needs of JV partner relationships, including discussing digital marketing performance with partners and collaborating with them on best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of performance marketing experience, including strong insights & analytics experience
- Proven track record of delivering marketing wins through measurable paid and owned media.
- Live and breathe digital marketing while being well versed in current trends and capabilities on each platform.
- Successful history in executing against digital marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong communication skills to manage external partners and internal stakeholders as needed.
- A team player who can build strong relationships both internally and externally while earning confidence of senior stakeholders within the business.
- Credibility and confidence to interact across departments.
- Ability to synthesize large chunks of complex data into simple summaries and provide insights for improved performance.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent project management, presentation, and communication skills
The company is committed to providing the highest quality customer care. In addition to the above requirements, the company is looking for team members with the following qualities:
- A positive attitude toward patients, families, and coworkers.
- Willingness at all times to go the extra mile to create an outstanding experience for customers and to train and lead the center team to do the same.
- A desire to work in concert with others in an upbeat and supportive atmosphere while reinforcing the company mission to provide uncompromising service.