We're seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of IT Auditor within the Office of Information Technology, reporting directly to the Information Security Officer. The ideal candidate will work with the IT security team to conduct audits.
*Must be local to Metro Atlanta*
- Audit Active Directory users to ensure proper access rights and remove any users that are no longer working for the department.
- Audit the security awareness training system for active users and remove any that are no longer working for the department.
- Work as an Administrator within Proof Point to update user lists
- Work with IT Management and Districts to review User Accounts
- Add standardized working notes to Active Directory
- Audit laptops deployed to ensure they are being used properly and in compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Develop a security assessment to review with business users and develop action plans to address any identified gaps or deficiencies.
- Actively manage usage costs for Active Directory and identify opportunities to reduce costs.
- Ensure users access rights are using least privilege and comply with security policies and procedures.
- Analyze audit findings and provide recommendations for improvement to the IT department.
- Develop and maintain audit procedures, guidelines, and standards.