The Project Coordinator will Operate independently with limited direction, respond rapidly in a diverse organizational environment, oversee & coordinate multiple technology projects.
- Technology Re-platforming and Process Optimization project experience is desirable.
- Experience with agile methodology, planning, integration, test/validation, and configuration of custom software, deployment pipelines using the AZURE DevOps tools.
- Experience across entire SDLC, CI/CD tools, with configuration & release management, deployments, and troubleshooting.
- Expertise in TFS/ADO Work Items, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Areas, and Iterations
- Document project challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Work on multiple projects including development of charter, creating, and maintaining plans, iteration planning, tracking and escalating risks/issues, and creates and presents high-level project readouts for Management team and collaborate with other related project teams.
- Maintain weekly status reports and coordinate upcoming activities with application teams.
- Strong working knowledge with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Projects, Project Server, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study.
- 7+ years of project lead experience in an IT Department, including tracking, maintenance, and planning projects.
- Proven Knowledge in Project Management methodologies with full product lifecycle.
- Traditional Project Management along with Hands-on with Agile Principles
- Experience in following SCRUM, SAFe
- Experience with Project Online (PWA), Azure Devops tools like Boards, Test Plans, Repos, Pipelines etc.
- Expertise in TFS/ADO Work Items, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Areas, and Iterations.