Are you looking for a great opportunity the is fully remote? Focus People is currently seeking a Grants Administrator for our client.
Job Title: Grant Proposal Coordinator
Duration: This is a temporary position with an estimated duration of 6 to 12 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Pay Rate: Depending on experience, the pay rate for this role ranges from $29.00 to $32.00 per hour.
Work Schedule: The work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and the position is 100% remote.
We are seeking a Grant Proposal Coordinator to assist faculty members with the preparation of pre-award proposals and post-award processes. The ideal candidate will serve as an interface for proposal management with various groups involved in the process. The coordinator will also be responsible for coordinating and preparing paperwork for granting agencies involved with grant-proposal submittal, interacting with faculty, researchers, staff, and students.
- Assist faculty with the preparation of proposals and grant requests, read solicitations, prepare forms, and all required paperwork. Enter proposals into FastLane or grants.gov and prepare paperwork for the Finance Office and/or the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Read, proof, and edit proposals. Coordinate and prepare paperwork to granting agencies involved with grant-proposal submittals; coordinate submittals with the Finance Office and/or the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Monitor work in progress and provide information on various funding sources.
- Coordinate all overdue deliverables and upcoming deliverables with faculty.
- Provide assistance to students, post-docs, research faculty on fellowships and proposals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of pre-award Grants experience focusing on NIH and experience using “Cayuse.”
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to successfully pivot from one project to another.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.