Full Stack .Net Software Developer
Atlanta, GA (Vinings area) – Onsite 80% /Hybrid 20%
Leading solutions provider to the investment community, delivering custom products to investors participating in a full range of credit markets. They provide services across the front, middle and back office to clients throughout the loan lifecycle, with market leading expertise, a trusted team of professionals and a proprietary technology system driving service excellence.
The work will be a combination of improving existing applications, application integration and building a strategic system.
- This position will work with the US and global IT team, working on the US projects and take over some of the in-housework.
- Web portal, C#, .NET developer, SQL DB. Automation, and integration – putting the pieces together.
- Information out of excel, into Azure.
- Strategy – old IMB DB, pulling information using SQL queries used to populate web portal.
- Optimizing internal processes.
- Interviews: skills/tech + culture and personality.
- Some limited remote work but prefers overlap in office.
Technical Skills And Competencies
- 5-7 years of experience of development, with in C# .Net or Python
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- SQL and RDMS (preferably SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Excel, VBA, Power Query
- Experience with Microsoft 365 including SharePoint, Power Query, Power Automate and Power Apps
Server-side code (Backend):
- .NET/.NET Core is the application framework we use. We use C# as the programming language; anyone with recent .NET experience will have used C#. A candidate who is not experienced in these but who has good experience in Java (similar to C#) with Spring (similar to .NET) could be considered if strong in other areas. However, it is unlikely that we would get Java developers applying for C# jobs.
- Any experience with .NET is useful, the more recent the better. Of particular interest regarding features/aspects of the framework are LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Would like candidates to have experience with at least one unit testing framework – XUnit and NUnit are the most common, though there are others. We use XUnit. Here we would be looking for knowledge of unit testing principles so XUnit/NUnit would not be a hard requirement.
UI Code (Frontend):
PostgreSQL for all new development, the portal uses an Azure SQL database (analogous with SQL Server). Previous experience with SQL Server (Microsoft), Oracle or MySQL is also fine.
- What we would look for is a knowledge of relational databases in general and some demonstration of experience; a developer is not a DBA but since we do not have any DBAs, we all need a certain level of proficiency.