Hiring a Financial Analyst/Auditor/Accountant/CPA with 2+ years of experience for a direct hire job with a great company to work for in Fairburn, GA.
Must have solid financial analysis experience. This position will work in the office 8am-5pm M-F
The Financial Analyst will analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the company on its financial strategy / areas of opportunity. This position will also support the accounting function as backup to key areas (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
Work Related Experience:
- Two years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or financial analyst OR valid CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or financial analyst.
Skills, knowledge, abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, including time management.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skillsets.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations and demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects.
- Intermediate to expert ability to use spreadsheets & databases, MS Office PowerPoint and Word.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyses business, financial and industry data. Review and make recommendations based on the analysis/trends.
- Review / reconcile intracompany purchase orders to ensure accuracy and evaluate for opportunities of improvement for projects.
- Analyze departmental expenditures and work with department owners to execute to budget and seek areas of opportunities / synergies throughout the company.
- Review and prepare monthly review for senior management.
- Work with teams as a business partner understanding issues and providing data and insight.
- Review and execute monthly journal entries and balance sheet reviews.
- Accounts receivable analytics / backup AR specialist.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Reputation for the highest standard of ethics and integrity. Trustworthy. A natural fit to all Pangborn Core Values.
- Possess a customer service approach to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for one’s actions.
- Ability and desire to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that serve to influence and persuade others.
- Build rapport and credibility with team members and vendors/suppliers.
- Poise, agility, and comfort working with diverse people across cultures and areas of the organization.
- A “can do” attitude and tenacious pursuit of company goals.
- Ability to work well with a sense of urgency.