FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR OUR CLIENT IN THE ATLANTA AREA!
Hourly Pay Rate: $33.28 an hour
Estimated Duration: Long term assignment has the potential to convert to a permanent role.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 hour shift
100% Onsite- Atlanta, GA.
Seeking Executive Assistant to support the Branch chief by providing programmatic support and assistance Duties will be performed on site and require knowledge of Scientific Support Activities at the CDC.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Must have at least one year of experience working as an administrative assistant to supervisory level staff as well as the ability to work with international partners
- Ability to analyze and pay attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Manual dexterity and good eyesight
- Exceptional computer skills and expertise in using Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate verbally and written technical and non-technical information
- Knowledge of Scientific Support Activities at the CDC
- Must have a Bachelor’s in Administration (Master’s Preferred)
- Must be familiar with Policy at the CDC
1.Maintain the Branch Chief appointment calendar and the Branch eCalendar, schedules appointments, reminds the supervisor of meetings, briefs the supervisor on the subject matter prior to the meeting and makes the administrative arrangements as required
2. Serve as primary point of contact for receiving incoming telephones call to the Branch main line and triaging the calls as appropriate
3. Provides briefings to the Branch Chief daily on formal and informal inquiries, providing backup materials personally attained on own initiative in anticipation of need
4. Serve as liaison between the Director and individuals in the immediate office and/or subordinate offices, the general public and other offices
5. Coordinates all necessary arrangements for the supervisor upon scheduling appointments or attendance at meetings/conferences based on knowledge of the supervisor’s travel preferences
6. Assist the Branch Chief and IDPB staff members with all necessary travel arrangements before and after completion of travel
7. Prepares application packages for Guest Researchers both domestic and international visitors
8. Prepares appropriate documents for visitors to IDPB. This includes contractors, vendors, and other public health officials and guests visiting IDPB
9. Routes and distributes IDPB Pathology reports and other correspondence as needed
10. Assist in performing in-processing and out-processing duties for all IDPB staff members. This includes preparing the workstation, adding incoming personnel to IDPB distribution lists, requesting for a name plate for cubical/office, and making label for mailbox
11. Performs duties as a primary property custodian for IDPB property
12. Performs duties as the Time and Attendance Clerk for IDPB
13. Coordinates national and international visitor requests in visitor management system (VMS).
14. Assists in the preparation and submission of cooperative agreements and Memorandum of Understanding
15. Prepares and submit requests for training and development, performance review evaluations and awards
16. Provide expert advice and analysis on travel policy. Prepares and coordinates international and domestic travel logistics for staff and visitors