Director, Brand Strategy and Regional Growth
Atlanta Georgia 30339 – Hybrid
The Director, Brand Strategy and Regional Growth – will be responsible for developing strategies that not only retain the desired brand image of the practice in the market but enhance presence by developing creative and content that contribute to the regional growth of each brand. Importantly, this role will also support the development and positioning of the B-to-B The Company brand, specifically for business development and recruitment. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this role will help position our urgent care centers, across all states we operate in, as the preferred brand in each respective market. This role will lead brand awareness, recognition, and engagement for all brands in the Company portfolio by owning creative, content and messaging. The role will lead direct reports and collaborate with other members of the marketing team and external agencies.
- Work with a strong agency partner to reimagine the creative for The Company and each of its brands.
- Elevate brand presence by leading differentiating creative and messaging, and position each of The Company’s B-to-C brands uniquely in each market that it operates in.
- Develop a clear B-to-B brand strategy for The Company in collaboration with Business Development and HR leaders for recruiting.
- Own the look and feel for marketing campaigns as well as the brand presence in all digital and traditional channels and materials.
- Create consistency across materials to develop a strong brand image, enhance brand awareness, create brand preference and eventually loyalty.
- Develop a robust marketing calendar, in collaboration with the Director, Performance Marketing- along with the remaining marketing team.
- Plan and lead a content strategy that determines the optimal channels to utilize, and that drives brand engagement through a variety of channels as appropriate.
- Oversee the development of a robust content library with templates that can quickly be applied for varying brands.
- Evaluate regional opportunities in collaboration with regional operators, including local/ regional media placement, events, local/ regional partnerships, influencer partnerships, etc., all with the goal of enhancing brand awareness, presence and/or regional growth for the business.
- Work with the Director, Performance Marketing to plan social media budgets that influence regional growth, including paid social campaigns and influencer partnerships.
- Collaborate with the performance team to analyze and report on the performance of social media campaigns to identify areas for improvement and optimize future campaigns.
- Ensuring consistent communication with stakeholders and operations leaders to keep them informed of the marketing efforts and regular trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field. MBA or master’s degree a plus, 5-7 years of experience in marketing.
- People management experience required.
- Proven track record of delivering wins through engaging content that drives results.
- Successful history in leading a brand strategy and creating differentiation in the market.
- History developing and implementing an influencer marketing program is a plus.
- Prior experience communicating with creative vendors and agency partners.
- A team player who can build strong relationships both internally and externally while earning confidence of senior stakeholders within the business.
- Credibility and confidence to interact with senior leadership team.
- Comfort with Adobe Creative Suite or similar creative a plus in order to provide the oversight needed.
- Creative thinking
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, project, and time management
The company is committed to providing the highest quality patient and customer care. In addition to the above requirements,
The company is looking for team members with the following qualities:
- A positive attitude toward patients, families, and coworkers.
- Willingness at all times to go the extra mile to create an outstanding experience for customers and to train and lead the center team to do the same.
- A desire to work in concert with others in an upbeat and supportive atmosphere while reinforcing the Company mission to provide uncompromising service.
- compelling desire to serve others, improve your community’s health, and have fun every day.