Our client in Atlanta is needing a temporary Data Entry Specialist to join their team!
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00 – $17.00 an hour
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am -5pm
Under daily supervision and guidance, the Data Entry Specialist will assist with entering and maintaining contract data and contract documents in the state’s procurement computer systems. This includes, but is not limited to:
a) clean up and correction of data fields that have incorrect data populated in them in both the PeopleSoft and Jaggaer contract database systems,
b) document uploads- ensure all contract documents are uploaded in both systems correctly
c) Upload documents identified as missing in the record c)maintain documentation of changes made, and
d) ensure the quality of the records and data entered.
- Experience with PeopleSoft or other large, automated accounting system a plus. Intermediate or above proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and perform at high levels in a fast-paced work environment and meet deadlines required.
- Basic analytic and problem-solving skills; Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use computer programs, calendar function and electronic research sources.
- Ability to use proper judgment in selecting which issues to handle or re-direct.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a Team environment
- Utilize computerized accounting Software Programs, such as PeopleSoft.
- Utilize Jaggaer Procurement Software System
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Perform other job-related duties required by the manager.
- Ability to enter data, upload documents, identify errors and make corrections, document all changes made
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university AND Two years of related experience
OR Two years of related experience.