Call Center Customer Service Representative
Estimated Duration: 6 month time period is also needs based.
Hourly Pay Rate: Non bilingual – $17.00 an hour Bilingual $19.00 an hour.
Work Schedule: 8:00AM to 5:00PM M-F
Training will be 100% onsite. After training the position may become hybrid.
Under supervision, the Customer Service Representative I responds to customer telephone calls in a Call Center environment concerning account maintenance, State Tax refund inquiries and Georgia Tax Center password resets. This position also handles inquiries regarding online State Registration requirements in The Georgia Tax Center (GTC). Performs light to moderate research using online web tools. The Customer Service Rep must also maintain a working knowledge of current tax laws and policies and remains abreast of revised policies, procedures, regulations and tax laws to accurately educate, advise and direct internal and external customers.
- Assist customers either by phone or in person
- Review confidential tax information
- Provide account maintenance according to tax laws and policies and procedures
- Provide customer support for online self-service functions through the Georgia Tax Center
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate information in a timely and friendly manner
- Use of technology for advanced support
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
High school diploma or GED AND Six months of call center experience handling customer’s questions, complaints and/or providing information.
– Customer Service: Ability to appropriately address customer issues, in the interests of achieving customer satisfaction and respecting business needs
– Results Orientation: Ability to identify the most appropriate method for completing a project or reaching a goal
– Good Judgment & Decision Making: Ability to evaluate all the relevant aspects of a situation, such as potential consequences, and make an appropriate decision
– Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility for one’s actions with honesty and integrity, while maintaining credibility and remaining committed to organizational success
– Teamwork & Cooperation: Ability to promote the team atmosphere, be respectful of all team members, and work well with co-workers & leadership
– Analytical Ability: Ability to analyze problems and resolve issues
– Experience working with Georgia Department of Revenue
– Experience working in a high-volume Contact Service environment
– Bilingual in Spanish or second language, with good verbal and written communication skills in