Marketing Assistant – Music Industry
Our client is a vibrant music agency! We are searching for two Marketing Administrative Assistants to join their team! We need passionate, detail-oriented, and music-loving individuals who are excited about building their careers in the music industry. As a Marketing Administrative Assistant, you will help support Booking Coordinators and ensure that the organization runs smoothly. You will work with clients, talent, and agents to facilitate contract execution, balance schedules, and manage client profiles. We want someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, can multi-task in a fast-paced office setting, and is not afraid to pick up the phone.
- You will be the voice of our client- you’ll make and receive calls with clients and industry executives.
- Keep us organized! Manage schedules and calendars effectively.
- Communicate effectively with clients, talent, agents, and executives.
- Process invoices, track deposits, and balance schedules
- Get the word out – conduct outreach via email, text message, and phone calls!
- Be the point person for email inquiries and facilitate contract execution.
- Keep our systems up to date by maintaining client profiles and information.
- Stay on top of music, music business, and pop culture trends.
- Be a people-person – we want someone with exceptional interpersonal skills who can adapt quickly.
- Be ready to jump in and help with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of work experience outside of college
- A sales mindset with the ability to adapt and problem solve in high-intensity situations
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Google Suite applications (Sheets, Doc, Slideshow)
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office setting
- Experience or interest in the music industry
- Strong communication skills and a professional phone etiquette.
- Must be dependable, on-time, and willing to go above and beyond.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Experience in the Greek system in college is a plus!
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary range of $55K – $65K
- 25 days of Paid Time Off, 3 weeks flex PTO/Sick Days, and 2 weeks off in December
- Major holidays are paid as well!
- Free parking
- Energetic and supportive company culture
- Unique opportunity to learn all aspects of the music industry and music business.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the music industry, we want to hear from you! Apply now and join our team. Make music happen!