FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES FOR OUR CLIENT IN THE ATLANTA AREA!
Pay Rate: $17.00 hour
Work Schedule – Monday – Friday 10:00AM-7:00PM
Position Status: Contractor Length of Assignment: Long term/Indefinite
Training Start Date: February 6th, 2023
Training hours will be Monday – Friday 9am – 4:30pm- full 3 weeks
Job Description The Customer Service Representative will report to a Customer Service Operations Supervisor under general supervision ensuring that frontline services are meet in a timely manner. In addition, the Customer Service Representative will provide team support to the Customer Service Back Office Operations when needed for other non -phone responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
1. Maintains a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation.
2. Excellent customer service for face to face interactions
3.Communicates with all Agency personnel and customers professionally when conducting business and providing services.
4. Collaborates and confers with team members to resolve problems quickly.
5. Provide support for team when needed.
6. Assist with other back office non-phone duties when needed.
Standards of Qualifications:
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years face to face customer service experience.
- The candidate must be fluent in speaking and reading Spanish.
- The candidate must be able to complete the paid three week new hire training course.