Under broad supervision, performs a variety of general secretarial, clerical, and administrative support functions/processes of a few specialized or essential clerical functions in support of a unit or office and related personnel. May enter data and/or process documents and records. The work includes operating standard office equipment and use of Microsoft Office computer programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes tasks and assignments associated with administrative support functions (personnel, records management, hiring/job fairs, or similar function)
- Provides clerical support such as incidental typing, filing, assisting applicants with paperwork
- Provides clerical support within assigned functional area (review of applications, scheduling interviews, and completing training)
- Provides general clerical support to an office, to include such tasks as copying/distributing documents and materials, maintaining recordkeeping and filing systems, etc.
- Provides secretarial support to an upper-level manager
- Uses independent judgment and initiative to perform, administrative, clerical, and secretarial duties in support of an individual employee or group of employees
- Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook Email, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a medium – high speed environment.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience multitasking