FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING TWO ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS FOR OUR CLIENT IN THE ATLANTA AREA!
Estimated Duration: 4 to 6 months. Has the potentially to convert permanetly.
Hourly Pay Rate: $24.00 an hour
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Provide specialized administrative services within a campus unit to include organizing and preparing correspondence, reports and other documentation; event management; records management, and related administrative activities. Typically provides work guidance to lower level administrative personnel with the unit.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: unit management and staff, vendors and office visitors. This position typically will advise and counsel: administrative staff .
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Plan meetings and other events to include scheduling, reservations, arrangements, etc.
- Make travel arrangements for unit staff, management, faculty and students as directed.
- Create spend authorizations for travel for faculty and students
- Process expense reimbursements
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degrees required for this job: High School, GED or Vocational School Diploma
- Years of experience required for this job: three to five years job related experience
Specialized skills required for this job:
- This job requires advanced skills in general office administration to include document processing and management, records management, event management, problem solving and office organization.
- Skill in use of advanced office related computer applications is required such as Excel and PowerPoint.
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW! Qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.