Hiring a Commercial Financial Services Account Manager.
Position Summary: The Account Manager works closely with the VP, Special Assets to manage assigned problem loans which would include default workouts, liquidating accounts, forbearance negotiation, repossession, remarketing/repurchase of collateral and dealer cash audit routines.
Minimum Experience: 3+ years commercial lending or financial services industry experience
Skills and Competencies:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong negotiating skills
· Well organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to identify and voice issues
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel and database application systems
· Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
· Ability to travel on short notice as needed
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service – Provide prompt, professional and proficient assistance to our commercial customers. Includes inquiries regarding account maintenance, billing statements, audit reconciliations, and assistance with our web-based account management system.
- Risk Mitigation & Collections – Monitor assigned high risk dealers for delinquency trends and take appropriate action when necessary including phone collections, written demands for payment and the coordination/participation of collateral repossessions.
- Takes lead on loan default workouts to include site visits, root cause investigation, principal interviews, collateral evaluation and structuring of repayment agreements to best protect Northpoint’s interests.
- Assists the VP, Special Assets on performing ongoing high-level monitoring of high exposure accounts, specifically focused on aging status items.
- Field Audit Reconciliation – Receive and resolve clearance calls from field auditors performing inventory inspections at dealer locations. Address collection issues and collateral discrepancies at the conclusion of the inspection. Recognize and communicate potential risk to the appropriate level of management.
- Administrative Duties – Process system changes; produce and review delinquency reporting.